Via Cash App (use your debit or credit cards)
To purchase bitcoin using your Cash App:
1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen.
2. Tap Bitcoin.
3. Press Buy.
4. Select an amount or tap … to enter a custom amount.
5. Enter your PIN and select Confirm.
How to send Bitcoin on Cash App?
1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App Home Screen
2. Tap Bitcoin
3. Tap enable on chain transactions
4. Choose send Bitcoin
5. Enter the amount and the recipient’s wallet address. You can also tap the icon in the top left corner of your screen to scan the QR code for the destination Bitcoin wallet address.
Here is our bitcoin wallet address to send payments to.
Buy Bitcoins Instantly WIth Credit Cards at https://www.bitcoin.com/
How to Buy Bitcoin Using a Credit Card
Bitcoin.com has partnered with Simplex to make it easy to buy Bitcoins using a credit card. Follow these steps to securely complete your purchase.
Step 1: Input your Bitcoin address and select the desired purchase amount
Visit the buy Bitcoin page. Enter the amount of BTC you wish to purchase. Then, specify to which Bitcoin address your purchased Bitcoins will be sent. To do this, copy our Bitcoin address ( 12pjzuJbUjT2TNR4dDX5VTAiFMCEF7
Step 2: Input Billing Info
Once you have inputted our Bitcoin address and chosen a purchase amount, click the button to continue. From here you will be directed to Simplex’s checkout form. Simply follow the steps, input your information, and voila! Your purchased Bitcoins will be sent to your Bitcoin Wallet address. This may take anywhere from ten minutes. It’s incredibly easy to purchase Bitcoin Core online with a credit card. It’s also fast and secure! Next up, how to buy Bitcoin on an exchange.
How to Buy Bitcoin on an Exchange
A bitcoin exchange is an online marketplace where users can buy and sell Bitcoins after setting up an account on the exchange. You will need to choose an exchange based on your country of residence and desired purchase currency. Also, be sure to read about how to choose the right Bitcoin exchange based on your specific needs. Here’s a basic run-down of how to buy Bitcoin on an exchange:
Step 1: Choose Exchange Choose an exchange by entering your country of residence and then selecting from our list of approved exchanges.
Step 2: Setup Account Setup an account on the exchange. Depending on the exchange, various forms of identification may be needed.
Step 3: Connect Bank Connect one or more bank accounts to your exchange account. Any buys or sells you make will be deducted from or deposited to the chosen bank account.
Step 4: Select Amount to Purchase Once you have created an account on your chosen exchange and added a bank account. Navigate to the exchange’s Buy feature: select an amount of BTC to purchase, enter your bitcoin address, confirm purchase, and wait for the purchased Bitcoin to reach our Bitcoin address ( 12pjzuJbUjT2TNR4dDX5VTAiFMCEF7
Buy Bitcoin At Bitcoins ATM
- First Click Here, Put Your Address To Locate The Nearest ATM to your Address or Visit https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin-atm-near-me/
- Visit The closest Bitcoins ATM At your location
- Register With Your Phone
- Use our Bitcoins Wallet to confirm payment ( 12pjzuJbUjT2TNR4dDX5VTAiFMCEF7
- Take a snapshot of the payment and send it to us.
How To Buy Bitcoins Using Bitcoins ATM
4. Via CoinBase or Blockchain App